September 30, 2008

Unbelievable truth that I found....

29 August 2008, 12.30p.m. Mun Keat suddenly asked me about the a girl that I snap,
8月29日,中午12点半,文杰突然问我关于我拍摄的一位美女,
That girl was the recently I go Toyo Drift Competition 2008 Team Toyo Drift model,
那位美女是之前我去Toyo飘移比赛时的模特儿,

But, till today, many peoples still told me about her, and told me about she's one of the former ChongHwa student too,
但,到了今天,仍然有很多人告诉我关于她的事情,而且是前中华的学生,

They told me, she is ~ Ambernie Liew Mei Ying, god! I'm shocked!
他们告诉我,她的名是Ambernie Liew Mei Ying,我的天啊!我大为震惊呢!
By the way, I didn't even know about the details of her, have I ever same class with her?
另外,从以前开始我也不知道她的任何资料,还想:“我到底有这位同班同学吗?”

AMBERNIE LIEW MEI YING, A GREAT MODEL



I don't believe what I have seen through from my eye.
我简直不能相信自己的眼睛。

She's a lot beautiful, I'm also attracted to her matureness, beautifulness and hardworkshipness.
她简直太漂亮了!连我也被她的成熟性,美观,及勤劳所吸引。

Well, I just can told myself, can see but can't cross any boundary, which means cannot touch.
就这样,还是告诉回自己,只能看不能动,不能越过极限。

If I can meet her face to face, sure is a great honour to me to meet a famous model like her.
如果我的能面对面见面,对我来说是一个无比的敬意。

1 comment:

ambie said...

Ya, she is beautiful..