September 18, 2008

Examination finally OVER!! Year 1 Semester 2 OVER!!

What an unbelievable examination of Digital Photography,
一个难以置信的数码摄影考试,

The last day of the exam., I woke up early in the morning,
最后一天的考试,我很早就起床了,

from KL to PJ to UTAR, I'm non-stop revise everything that have been read,
从吉隆坡之八打灵再也之拉曼大学,我不停地在温习我之前读过的东西,

Confidence of 50% power, sometimes my brain will "stop working" instantly,
自信心只有50%的我,有时我的脑会突然间“停止操作”,

But, after went into exam hall, breath deeply, and start on writing,
但,进了考场,深呼吸,就开始作答,

Unbelievable is, I break the speed record of answering the question within half hour!
难以置信的是,我竟然打破纪录只用了半个小时成为最快完成问题的考生!

My hardwork finally pay off, because all of the question is easy,
我的努力终于得到成果,因为今天的题目简单,

If you have read it, sure you know about it, and answer precisionly,
若有读的,一定知道什么答案,而且可以答得精准,

so this time many of my friends came out early and have fun with the last day.
所以这次考试很多朋友都很早就出来,享受最后一天的日子。

OK, time to stop this article. And let's have fun at the holiday ! HAPPY HOLIDAY!
好了,要停止这个文章了。就好好地享受这个假期吧!假期愉快!!!!

No comments: