August 07, 2008

The reveal of the BAR list

Today, I doing my Advertising Design till I wanted blackout.
今天,我继续作我的广告设计做到要晕了。

After the class, Ok, I suddenly remind myself about the BAR list.
广告课过后,好,突然想起自己要看 "皇榜”。

Then, we whole gang go and check out who will be "terminated".....
然后,我们看看谁会“中招”.......

Accidentally, I saw my gang, randy , NG, yeen, Ken.....except Khor...
意外的,我看到我的党员们,randy,NG,YEEN, Ken-chan, 除了Khor....

They were inside the BAR list, and I never expect that it will happen.
他们竟然在那个“皇榜”里,我也真的没有料到。

Sorry, guys. Work hard next time. Khor and I will keep on fighting as well as the other classmate
对不起,各位。加油吧!我和Khor会继续撑到底,其他的同学也一样。

Real number of students from our course which "hit" on the BAR list, about 7 peoples 。
中“皇榜”的真实数目,应该也有7个人吧。

Whatever is it, luckily I didn't hit the BAR list, as people said:" You BAR , I BAR"
无论如何,我很幸运没有中“皇榜”,如人家说的:“你中,那我就中”。

Keep on said, I don't know what will happen on my eye.
讲下去,我不知道我的眼睛会怎样了。

No comments: