January 03, 2009

Story Reveal Episode 1-- KL Photography Festival

18 & 19 October 2008, it was KL Photography Festival day, the day which all peoples who loves photography and who likes camera gears came together as a family of photographer to join this massive event.
2008年10月18和19日 ,是吉隆坡摄影节日。这一天是所有爱摄影,爱摄影器材的人,像一家人一齐团聚在这个盛大的节日。

Over 50 international and local companies from different state join this event.
超过50所来自国际及本地公司参展。

Some brands that we knew like Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Leica, Tamron, Sigma, Sony also the main character on this event.
有些我们所熟悉的品牌如:佳能,尼肯,奥林匹斯,莱嘉等等的公司也增添不少的风采。

These 2 days also got a massive Models Photography Contest, this contest where my skills will be shown off, also I met with my coursemate, Samuel, together join this contest.
这两天有大型的模特儿摄影比赛,这项比赛会将我所有的摄影技巧派上用场。另外,我也碰到我的大学好友,Samuel,一起参加这项比赛。

This contest I made it into Final 12, but the stupid judge kick me out left only 8 but extra 2 more get into the prize.
这比赛我成功进了最后12强,但评判竟然把我“踢出局”,剩下8位加2位侥幸过关的参赛者拿到奖品。

Besides, 19 October 2008 at 4.40pm, I'm really glad that first time I met with Amber Chia, the international model, in very close distance see with my bare eye!
除此之外,2008年10月19日下午4时40分,我很荣幸在近距离用肉眼第一次见到国际名模,Amber谢丽萍的真模样!

This event is totally awesome and great! I hope all my friends who loves photography and others together join the event next time
这个大型盛会实在太好到极点!我希望每一位朋友们,无论是爱摄影的,或是其他的,下次一起来加入这个盛会吧!




















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many hot chick!!!!
give me some!
give me some! :D