January 03, 2009

Story of my last 3 months

It's been a while since October after finished the examination and started a long holiday,
自从十月考完试以后,就开始了一个漫长的假期,

It's quite challenging, it's complicated, it's happy but sad, it's full of emotion,
很有挑战性,很复杂,很开心不过也很伤心,总之充满了各种情绪,

I also went through also sort of complicating stuff, now I realized the world is not just like a easy place to survive,
我已经经历过不少的复杂事,现在我也明白这个世界不是一个容易生存的地方,

At these 3 months, I also knew a lot of friends, see a lots of girls but still failed in love.
在这三个月,我认识不少的朋友,看过不少的美女,但我始终败在爱情下。

It's because I'm scare, It's because I have no courage to say 'I love you'
因为我害怕,因为我没胆子说:“我爱你”,

Then, I look like a idiot but like a coward of love。
就这样,我就像个笨蛋和爱情里的缩头乌龟。

Sometimes, I only can do is silently help or protect, If she safe, I'm glad,
有时,我只能默默地帮忙或暗中保护,安全了,那我的心也安定下来,

I realized:"If you want to win in love, you must learn the way of sacrifice"
我了解到:“如果你要在爱情中打胜仗,就要学会牺牲”

But, sacrifice which not equal to the results, yes, I agree with that.
但,牺牲不代表结果,对,我认同这一点。

So, I still think, love is quite complicated....
所以,我还是想,爱情真的很复杂......

Ok, I don't want talk about love anymore, next will be a lot of photo to be present on the screen. Stay tune for more.
好了,我不想再说什么爱情的事,接下来会有很多照片的出现在你眼前,敬请期待!

No comments: