January 07, 2009

Anime Carnival show 2008@ Times Square

12 December 2008, There's where anime show started as a one more grand finale, this is ACF 2008.
2008年十二月十二日,一场一场的动漫秀陆续上演终结序幕,没错,这就是ACF 2008

At this event, I met a lot of old friends, neighbours, new friends, cute girls, cool man......
在这项盛会中,我还遇到好多旧朋友,邻居,新朋友,美女,酷帅哥.........

ACF 2008, nevertheless, COSPLAY (Costume play) is one of the major focus on this event.
当然,在这个盛会绝对不过少了“角色扮演”的这个重要焦点。

But still, for me, I was aimed a lot of cute girls which wear like a heroin, maid, or even dancer look.
但是,对我来说,在这盛会中,我一定瞄准很多很多可爱的美女,穿着有的像女侠,女仆,甚至是舞女。

This was the second time I saw this kind of event and made me felt I want to look further more anime show.
这是我第二次参与这种盛会,而且令我感觉还想在未来再去这类型的盛会。

I hope our local anime fans keep on supporting and bring it to the next level.
我希望本地的动漫粉丝继续支持,带到另一个新的阶层。
















No comments: