July 07, 2008

Hey..everyone...I something recommend

Firstly...I want tell is...
Your personal USB Drive have a new saver...
It can clean and clear off the unneeded virus and protect computer from damage
It is called USB WriteProtecter...
If your pendrive or whatever USB stuff got a file called "autorun.inf"
which means that your drive is infected and "lay" on your drive ..
u can protect it by this software....

File size: 184KB
System Requirement : Window XP SP2/ Vista
Download website : http://www.gaijin.at/getit.php?id=usbwp
Official website : http://www.gaijin.at/dluusbwp.php
End.



Secondly....I still worry about photography stuff...
我还很担心我的拍摄工作....

Because I have some hotspot to snap it, I dont know choose what...
因为我有选到好地方,但又不知道选哪一个.....

So,that's why I still keep on thinking....
所以,我一直在不断地想....

Thirdly, today eat too much oh...
今天我本人吃太多东西了.....

Bread, Mihoon , Maggi Soup , Wantan Mee, tauhu+rice....
面包,经济米粉,快熟面,云吞面,豆腐加饭....

Eat till my stomach is full like a heavy "tank"!
吃到我整个肚子像个“坦克”!

Can crash any people where I like loh!
可以乱乱用这个肚腩撞人咯!

Hahahahahaha!.....................
哈哈哈哈!...............................

Not funny!
不好笑!

No comments: