June 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog ! This is Alan Chin....

I also feel need myself a blog...
Kinda everybody got a blog...
SO, I do myself a blog...
Let every people know about me....
Let every people discover about me....
Remember the link .... alanthedriftking.blogspot.com
OK...
I dun wan let any ppl down for my first blog...
So, I post some of my shot with my CanoN EOS 400D EFS 18-55mm
Like fantasy stuff....
Here is it...

This one take from Genting downhill first corner at 3.15am



This one is take from PutraJaya Taman Botani bridge...with one perspective shot....
















This one took from the night after I took the Genting downhill...quite fantasy huh???
This picture took from First World Hotel level 9 and the full view of the Titiwangsa mountainrange....the time is 9.30am. Everybody still sleeping that time.....

This one is took from the roundabout corner before Genting downhill....I took at the platform that time...and try to shoot some star at the night....This one expose quite large....and some mistake occur...but quite impress with it..

No comments: